Grants of up to $15,000 are now available for Benton County businesses that have experienced economic hardships due to the COVID-19 pandemic. To be eligible, businesses must meet these major criteria:
- Have 50 or fewer employees
- Must be a for-profit business
- Have been in operation since September 1, 2019 (not counting closures under Executive Orders)
- Business is located in Benton County
- Can document business losses and/or extraordinary costs due to the COVID-19 pandemic
The deadline to apply is September 30, 2020. Grants will be awarded on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. We will base your application date on the date your application is complete (including all required documents submitted). Applicants must use the form provided below. We prefer emailed applications and supporting documents but will accept applications by mail.
IRS Form W-9 (must be included with your application)